- Shipping Policy
With one full charged battery in channel 2, LUC V4 charger also can charge those devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. There are 2 USB sockets of DC5V/0.5A and DC5V/1A.
1. Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
USB output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
0.5A/1A can charge 4pcs : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18350/18490/18500/18650/20700/22650
2A can charge 2pcs : 25500 and 26650 batteries
2. Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
3. Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
4. Zero voltage activation function: when charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
5. Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V4 charger.
6. 1 Amp Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into channel 2 of the charger, disconnect the AC wall plug and hold the rectangle button for 2 seconds
Our online store is open for business and shipping out orders regularly. Due to COVID-19, USPS & Fedex are experiencing delays in scanning and transporting some shipments. You may experience longer delivery times than you are used to receiving. We do apologize for this inconvenience, but these transit delays are beyond our control and we request your patience during this time. Please contact your local carrier for updates in regard to their service delays.
All orders have a processing time of 24-48 hours, regardless of shipping method selected, with most orders processed in 24 hours. We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible, with processing priority given to customers that selected paid shipping. Orders placed on weekends or holidays, will not be processed until the following business day. After processing, tracking information will automatically be sent via email or text, as entered on the order when placed. All shipping transit times are estimated and counted in business days, (Mon-Fri). Pick-up day is counted as Day 0.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $75.
ORDER TRACKING and LATE SHIPMENTS
While we strive to offer the most expedient and reliable service, Vape4style cannot guarantee transit and delivery times. Due to the high volume of packages that USPS receives, please keep in mind that tracking information may not update for several days. This does not mean your package is not moving, they may have missed a scan at one of the locations along the way. Your package scans may not update until it has reached your local USPS sorting facility or post office. These errors and delays are not the responsibility of Vape4style. All delivery issues should be addressed with your local post office. USPS offers generally reliable service at a low cost, however they can and will occasionally delay or misroute the package. Unfortunately, these errors are beyond our control and we have no ability to correct. We will do our best to help you with any information needed when contacting USPS, but it is the customer’s responsibility to resolve the issue. For more information, contact your carrier directly or USPS at:
USPS® Customer Service
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) to file a claim
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM ET
LOST and UNDELIVERED PACKAGES
Lost or undelivered packages are not the responsibility of Vape4style, and any issues arising from unreceived packages must be resolved by the customer. Please note that erroneous and incomplete address submissions will cause delays and other issues that will impact the success shipment of your order. We will not reship the order until it has been returned to us by the carrier and the customer has paid for the cost to reship the package.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.