With one full charged battery in channel 2, LUC V4 charger also can charge those devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. There are 2 USB sockets of DC5V/0.5A and DC5V/1A.
1. Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
USB output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
0.5A/1A can charge 4pcs : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18350/18490/18500/18650/20700/22650
2A can charge 2pcs : 25500 and 26650 batteries
2. Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
3. Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
4. Zero voltage activation function: when charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
5. Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V4 charger.
6. 1 Amp Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into channel 2 of the charger, disconnect the AC wall plug and hold the rectangle button for 2 seconds
Payment & Security
Your credit card payment information is processed securely through an industry leading 3rd party processor, Authorize.net. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We also offer alternative payment options such as Zelle, Venmo, or Cash App. These are all available on the checkout page, just select the one you prefer.