Built solidly with aluminum and zinc alloy material, the GeekVape Aegis Mod is perfectly crafted with shock-absorbent and water-resistant capabilities that help withstand the normal wear and tear most box mods can receive. When we say it's been tested against multiple extremes to determine its exact durability, we mean just that. GeekVape's claim that this device is military standard shockproof, and IP67 water and dust-proof was rigorously examined and not found lacking at all. Check out the results here, and prepare to be blown away. But that's just the external part.
Below the tough exterior rests innovative elements like an intuitive OLED display screen, several output modes including Power Wattage, TC-TCR, and even a BYPASS mode. Temp control features Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) that adjusts resistance to a wide range of heating elements like Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel and others.
Capping out at a max wattage output of 100W, with an atomizer resistance range of 0.05 ohm to 3.0 ohm, GeekVape shows that not much power is needed to experience a good vape. The battery is bottom-loaded, capable of being open and closed by a threaded battery cap for secure attachment that completely eliminates battery rattle.
Firmware updates are supported in this device and made possible with a hidden USB port on top of the device and secured with two Torx screws. The GeekVape Aegis Mod was crafted to be a virtually indestructible mod, perfect for the on-the-go vaper in the fast lane. And it absolutely does not disappoint.
Specifications & Features:
- Dimensions: 88mm by 46.8mm by 37.8mm
- Single 26650 High-Amp Battery
- Option to use an18650 High-Amp Battery w/ Sleeve Adapter
- Max Wattage Output: 100W
- Min Atomizer Resistance is 0.05
- TCR capabilities
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Support Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel
- VPC Mode - Power Curve Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Durable Aluminum & Zinc Alloy Construction
- LSR Injection Molding Technology - High-Resistant
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Threaded Battery Cap - Bottom Loaded
- Hidden MicroUSB Port - Torx Screw Secured -Firmware Upgrade ONLY
- 510 Connection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.